25 photos of the beautiful actress Sadani's life with her unseen boyfriend

 An actor Every performance that an actress contributes to a play stays in the mind of the audience, it is her or his talent.  So Sadani Fernando is a beautiful and talented actress with such talent.  So we heard that Sadani, who was fascinated by many, now has a boyfriend.  Sadani's boyfriend is Piyath Rajapaksa, the winner of the Sirasa Superstar 7th episode that you all love.  Like Sadani, he is a humble character.  Gihilu Sadani meets Piyathwa to join one of his songs, so she tells us a story about the life of Sadani, who still has a beautiful body that no new actress in Sri Lanka has, and what she says and does these days.  Madhavi in ​​Agni Piyapath is my fifth character.  So I willingly accepted this role because I have no experience as a mother or wife.  Because it is very easy to act when there is a challenge.  Anyway I was someone who lived life with challenges.  When I was born and educated in Marawila, I never thought I would become an actress.  I chose the subject of Management for A / L thinking that I would get a job someday.  But in 2017 everything in my life turned upside down and I can't even imagine why I applied for the ITN Avurudu Kumari competition that year in a way I never thought possible.  So, without stopping there, I applied for Avurudu Kumari on National Television, probably because of my passion for art.  I had to suspend my studies there.  Our family also had no one involved in the arts.

When I was a child, my mother used to say that I had a wonderful day.  But day by day as I get older I become a much quieter character.  Some who look at me say that I am a great mystic because of my silence.  But I'm not mysterious.  I have been looking forward to it with great patience since the day I came to the field.  Study well.  I got a lot of support from home when I turned to acting.  So that's probably why I pushed forward.  I still remember the day I first faced the camera.  Rashmi's character of Rs.  Rashmi was in the dance class when she was first photographed.  However, at first this seemed strange, but soon I had the opportunity to get used to the character because of my commitment.  So after that I felt the need to learn acting because if I choose acting as a profession it is very important to be aware of it.  Every time I acted, I had the opportunity to go up a tenth.  It always occurred to me that I was born for art.  So, the opportunity to enter Sinhala cinema from the small screen came to May recently.  That was when she was invited to play a character in the 1997 film Love Story.  So we bring you a series of amazing photos of this beautiful talented actress Sandani Fernando that everyone is talking about these days.






























Comments

POPULAR ARTICLES

25 photos of beautiful actress Sanjana looking to marry a boy with a BMW

40 family photos of Sajitha Anthony and Buvi

20 photos of the beautiful young lady Tashiya Kalidasa who will be writing A / L in 2022