20 photos of the beautiful young lady Tashiya Kalidasa who will be writing A / L in 2022

 


No one knew her before but now many know her.  She is now known for her role as Minu in Sujeewa Priyalal's International teledrama.  She is Yehali Tashia Kalidasa who was previously known to many because of a TV commercial.  Here is the latest information about her coming to the stage now. Here is what I am still learning.  It is in the year 2022 that I will appear for the Advanced Level.  Dad works in the tourism department.  The elder sister is engaged in higher education from China.  I do not come to the theater first, I first contribute to the advertisement. I come to the advertising field by chance.  Chatura Feroz saw my photos on Instagram and said that my first advertisement was Checkers Cookies.  After that another ad contributed a lot.  So those are Commercial Bank, Hutch Pepsi Mortin Pizza Hut Sathosa AMW, SLTC Campus, Sunlight Maggie Papare Kottu, MD Sauce.  Only then will I join the International.  My mother was the one who inspired me the most to participate in it. I can't imagine the experience of working with experts.  Many veterans like Dulika Akka are working in this teledrama.  The support I receive from them is invaluable.

This drama is not a dream I had during my school days. I never had a dream about this field of acting in my mind. My dream is to be an air hostess.  But came to this field by chance.  But eagerly carrying on its work.  This work does not interfere with my education. I actually sit for the GCE Advanced Level examination. So I keep my education balanced with my work.  There is.  Dad used to take me from Kandy to Colombo for shooting days so I was the one who easily participated in these things and I got an unbelievably good response because of this character.  People love fish.  Even when seen on the street, many people recognize and speak.  I am very happy about that and I also get good responses from many people on social media and their feedback is a big boost to my journey.

At the same time I was invited to act in a teledrama by Danushka Ratnayake.  It's called Dam.  These days I am also starring in that play. In addition I had the opportunity to act in a film. Mr. Aruna Jayawardena's Happy Birthday. I have received an invitation for another play.  To those things.  First of all to my family including my parents who supported this journey and then Chathura Feroz, Dulika Marapana sister Wendy Azerial Sameera Madhu Steiner Adams Danushka Ratnayake Gayan Perera and Gayan Dinesh Perera.

(All photos: Instagram)





























Comments

POPULAR ARTICLES

25 photos of beautiful actress Sanjana looking to marry a boy with a BMW

40 family photos of Sajitha Anthony and Buvi